Food Democracy Now! believes that family farmers have a right to farm without threat and intimidation. Like me, they don’t think farmers should be sued because Monsanto’s patented genes from a neighbor’s field blow across their fence and contaminate their organic or conventional, non-GMO seeds. Like millions of others outraged by this Orwellian practice we think it needs to stop.
That’s why Food Democracy Now! is suing Monsanto in court to protect family farmers from unwanted genetic contamination of their crops and from Monsanto’s abusive lawsuits. Please give what you can and spread the word.
- Monsanto’s Terrifying New Scheme: Massive Amounts of Data Collection(alternet.org)
- Monsantoâs scary new scheme: Why does it really want all this data? (salon.com)
- Lawsuit Against Monsanto – With Our Help(thespacebarpage.wordpress.com)
- Monsanto’s Scary New Scheme: Why Does it Really Want All This Data? (thewip.net)
- Organic Farmers Seek Protection From Monsanto Once and For All (onegreenplanet.org)
- Organic Farmers Seek Protection From Monsanto Once and For All (givemeliberty01.com)
- The Seeds Of Suicide: How Monsanto Destroys Farming (therebel.org)
- How Monsanto Is Driving a New Agricultural Revolution (fool.com)
- Monsanto Buys Weather Climate Corporation For 1 Billion (asheepnomore.net)
- Why Does Monsanto Really Want All This Data? (readersupportednews.org)