As if we didn’t have enough on our plates to bring on panic attacks, i.e., climate change, no work, skyrocketing cost of food, nuclear radiation, the looming prospect of Romney in the White House…we are all dealing with various forms of fascism in our states (loss of women’s rights, loss of gay rights, racism, closed-door deals, loss of voting rights, etc.).
Here are some survival tools to deal with these threats.
Repression always exists and now is the time to take security very seriously. Without knowing the exact form repression will take, there are some likely scenarios to prepare for, as well as some precautions that can be taken to reduce the ability of the feds and police agencies to monitor, divide and prosecute our networks. from Stay Calm: Some Tips for Keeping Safe in Times of State Repression
- Stay Calm: some tips for keeping safe in times of state repression (indybay.org)
- Colleges Repress Free Speech (drudge.com)
- Climate change and the Syrian uprising (climate-connections.org)
- Putin Bets On Repression – OpEd (eurasiareview.com)
- Solution Zone – Rights – 10/03/12 (prn.fm)
- Blockade Continues Despite Police Torture and Repression (earthfirstnews.wordpress.com)
- Russian Opposition Demands Government Stop Repression Of Activists (rferl.org)
- Without A Strong Civil Society, Middle East Environment Has No Chance (Op-Ed) (arwafreelance.com)
- Feed the Hunger (orionmagazine.org)